The U.S. Federal Circuit Bar Association is holding an IP conference in Toronto on September 17, 2013. The conference title is Trade, Intellectual Property and Recovering Economies: A Search for Best Practices.
This unique event, sponsored by the Federal Circuit Bar Association (FCBA), has a fabulous program that includes the following topics:
- Patent, Internet and Copyright Litigation
- International Trade
- Views from the Courts and the Patent Offices
Some key speakers include the following:
- Chief Judge Randall R. Rader – United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Justice Judith Snider – Federal Court of Canada
- Judge Charles Bullock – Chief Administrative Law Judge, United States International Trade Commission
- Judge Timothy C.