Yesterday, Rogers, Telus, Bell and Quebecor commenced an action against the copyright collective SOCAN. In the Federal Court suit Canada’s leading carriers are claiming a refund of all royalties paid to SOCAN under its Tariff 24 (Ringtone) tariffs since November, 2006.
- Computer and Internet Updates for 2018-01-15 https://t.co/M83IKf2GQ0 2018-01-16
- Computer and Internet Updates for 2018-01-15 https://t.co/vTieSxSTdy 2018-01-16
- TV and movie giants secure High Court injunction to block streaming sites https://t.co/VvKXe9XPZz 2018-01-16
- Canada: Court Dismisses Career College Copyright Case As Time Barred https://t.co/IL8WkCgKNe 2018-01-16
- This site is published by Barry Sookman personally. It is not affiliated with McCarthy Tétrault or any of its clients. Full bio here.