Yesterday, Rogers, Telus, Bell and Quebecor commenced an action against the copyright collective SOCAN. In the Federal Court suit Canada’s leading carriers are claiming a refund of all royalties paid to SOCAN under its Tariff 24 (Ringtone) tariffs since November, 2006.
- PPCA, Foxtel, and s.154(1) https://t.co/aSb90nwnsS ->
- Celebrity threesome injunction: Twitter issues warning to users naming couple | via @telegraphnews https://t.co/E4kdVqCrW5 ->
- Celebrity threesome injunction: Top judges rule identities of 'PJS' and 'YMA' must remain secret https://t.co/VS71Vn1xyy ->
- Mastering International Email Deliverability https://t.co/dZhzcPHZEj #googlealerts #feedly ->
- This site is published by Barry Sookman personally. It is not affiliated with McCarthy Tétrault or any of its clients. Full bio here.