Google announced on Friday it is updating its search algorithms. In making the announcement Google said the purpose is to “help users find legitimate, quality sources of content more easily—whether it’s a song previewed on NPR’s music website, a TV show on Hulu or new music streamed fromSpotify.” According to the statement, it plans to reduce search rankings for sites with “high numbers” of valid takedown notices.
- Computer and Internet Updates for 2018-01-15 https://t.co/M83IKf2GQ0 2018-01-16
- Computer and Internet Updates for 2018-01-15 https://t.co/vTieSxSTdy 2018-01-16
- TV and movie giants secure High Court injunction to block streaming sites https://t.co/VvKXe9XPZz 2018-01-16
- Canada: Court Dismisses Career College Copyright Case As Time Barred https://t.co/IL8WkCgKNe 2018-01-16
- This site is published by Barry Sookman personally. It is not affiliated with McCarthy Tétrault or any of its clients. Full bio here.