Illegal streaming of TV and movie programming fueled by the sale of illicit streaming devices (ISDs) (such as fully loaded Kodi boxes) and websites that make available to the public software add-ons configured and marketed to facilitate receipt of pirate streams is a real problem in Canada. The most effective way of reducing this type of illegal streaming is by the use of website blocking, something the CRTC will have to consider in the FairPlay Canada website blocking application.
- Computer and Internet Updates for 2018-06-19 https://t.co/bN3bIGzC4d 2018-06-20
- Computer and Internet Updates for 2018-06-19 https://t.co/F9wi66xo9R 2018-06-20
- Sweden’s singal intelligence law did not violate the Convention on Human Rights CENTRUM FOR RATTVISA v. SWEDEN – 35… https://t.co/B68kitt0Is 2018-06-20
- RT @QueensParkToday: Update on Doug Ford’s media subscription cancellation policy, I am having multiple gov’t subscribers cancel subscripti… 2018-06-20
- This site is published by Barry Sookman personally. It is not affiliated with McCarthy Tétrault or any of its clients. Full bio here.