I Text My Ex Boyfriend – Tpms a Perfect Storm
- Google doesn't want you to limit its ability to follow you around the internet http://t.co/9vYzPQjxcK ->
- RT @eurorights: 'French blogger owes $2,000 in damages for review 'too prominent' on Google'. http://t.co/UHMDvye7hC ->
- RT @thenetmonitor: Putin signs law that could end up blocking Facebook and Twitter in Russia http://t.co/gXCDBlKZps ->
- RT @PrivacyDigest: 26 Questions EU Regulators Want Google to Answer – Digits – WSJ http://t.co/wx2qjD1yBp ->
- RT @sfmnemonic: The Evidence Is In: Patent Trolls Do Hurt Innovation – @HarvardBiz http://t.co/lrQPaA6God ->
- Computer and Internet Law Weekly Updates for 2014-07-26: Time to invest in better protections for Canada’s int… http://t.co/yHp5qpwpcq ->
You are currently browsing the archives for July, 2014.
- This site is published by Barry Sookman personally. It is not affiliated with McCarthy Tétrault or any of its clients. Full bio here.